Who We Are
This website is created for the uploading of resources and materials for students sitting the Junior and Leaving Certificate examinations.
This website presents the syllabus of the Junior Certificate Music and Religious Education exam, Leaving Certificate Music exam and Leaving Certificate Non-Exam Religious Education in an interactive format which will hopefully encourage students to explore it in a 'self-directed' way.
How We Learn
As a class, we will use these varying methods to explore topics interactively while using this website to consolidate the information we have learned.
• Problem Solving
• Decision Making Exercises
• Simulation Games
• Role Play
• Presentation and Interpretation of Date
• Self Assessment Activities
• Group Work
• Activity Based Learning
• Journal Work
• Use of I.C.T. Facilities
• Options to Participate in Liturgies, Mass and Carol Service
• Options to participate in retreats
• Periods of reflection made available
• Experience and Tradition
• Chalk and Talk